Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Colouring pictures
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2019 :  13:02:27  Show Profile
'Afternoon All,

No idea who 'Mouse' is or was or if I'm infringing copyrights or anything, but I'm guessing it to be alright to share them here if it gets your (grand)children involved!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkSvX3FH1xlfrb0K7-y5pFBt-ckwRA

Cheers
Cat

Ian Grace

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2019 :  20:42:27  Show Profile
Hi Cat,

Jayne and I will be bringing our five grandkids to PWP 2019 - aged 3 to 8 (and their parent, thankfully!).

So Grandma just came up with an idea which would be to put together some complimentary 'goodies bags' for the visiting kids, handed out at the gate, with colouring sheets like this. That's not an entirely bad idea, methinks.

The goodies bag could include some stickers, a model vintage car, a bit of a competition for the kids to compete for an award ("How many cylinders does an MG F1 have?" and similar with a prize at the end of the day), a colouring competition with some crayons, a climb ticket which the kids could offer any driver of their choice (given the child restrictions imposed by the BOC), and so on. This has to be a great way to not only entertain the little darlings during the day, but also help engage them in our quirky interest.

Just brainstorming here. Has anyone any ideas how we can make this really good?

Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6001 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2019 :  21:53:07  Show Profile
Well found, Cath, and downloaded already for number four grandson, Noah, who can't quite work out where the exhaust pipe is on Mike Gooch's C Type at PWP last year.

Ian,

Might it be worthwhile explaining what the BOC rules on children now are as I got caught out by them last year when I expected to be able to take Noah up in John Emmett's J1 but found I couldn't even though I could quite legally have driven to the event with him in the car.

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2019 :  18:43:50  Show Profile
Good idea Simon. Just posted the BOC's explanation on the PWP thread.

Ian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000