Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 F2 Magna
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

timothy edwards

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2019 :  13:20:56  Show Profile
I am trying to make contact with Julie Barraclough.It is possible she is or was a member of the MGCC and owned a MMM car.
Julie made contact with me some years ago to tell me her uncle had once owned my F2.I did make contact with the uncle but have lost all knowledge of his name,phone number and contact address and cannot follow things up.It is possible Julie's uncle has passed on?.I have left it a long time to do something.
The last address I have for Julie is:
3,Ashengreen,Great Shalford,Cambridge,CB25EY.
I have no phone number nor Email for Julie.
I did not wish to write to the above address until I was sure Julie still lived there.
I hope somebody will know Julie.

kimber

United Kingdom
1526 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2019 :  13:41:13  Show Profile
Yes Timothy, I can help you. Will email you.

I know that her father owned the only P-type originally supplied with a Styles body. I have some pictures of the car. Some years ago I went to look at a Styles bodied P-type on her behalf but it was not the same car and I think we concluded that the bodywork was probably ex F-type and had been fitted at a later date. I didn't know her uncle had an F type or, if I did, I have forgotten.

Edited by - kimber on 27/01/2019 13:45:50
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000