Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 K Type Parts List.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rodney Green

South Africa
362 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  04:57:54  Show Profile
Hello All.

If anyone has a K type Parts List that they wish to sell , I would be happy to buy.
Regards.

Rod Green

Nick Feakes

USA
3344 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  08:26:04  Show Profile
Rod
You can download a copy of the manual from "Document downloads | Technical" if that helps
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Rodney Green

South Africa
362 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  11:07:41  Show Profile
Thanks Nick. I shall do so. It would be nice to find an original list, aswell. cheers.

Rod Green
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
1964 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  19:43:35  Show Profile

Hello, Rod.

I bought an excellent reproduced copy of the K type spares list from the Octagon Car Club a few years ago.

I don’t know if they are still available but worth a try.

Regards,

Chris

PS I’m the chap who ended up with your 6 cylinder Riley racing crankshaft back in the 80s, you may remember it was sent to England by mistake !
Go to Top of Page

Rodney Green

South Africa
362 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  19:51:08  Show Profile
Good grief Chris !!!!!! I certainly remember ! I think that crank might have come out of the MPH. But why, I never found out. I hope you are well.

Kind regards.

Rod Green
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6010 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  22:56:01  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Westbury

I bought an excellent reproduced copy of the K type spares list from the Octagon Car Club a few years ago.

Looking at quality of the Parts List we have available for download on this site you’d be able to print your own copy from it which would, I think, be just as good as one bought elsewhere. To give it a somewhat original feel, you’d want to print it on fairly heavy paper and not just the regular 80gsm paper you’d use for ordinary printing.

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
1964 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  23:28:33  Show Profile

Hello, Simon.

Thought I may have upset someone by mentioning The Octagon Car Club ! I should have known better !

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
1964 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  23:33:04  Show Profile

Hello, Rod.

Will Email off line later today .

Best regards,

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6010 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2019 :  08:52:46  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Westbury

Hello, Simon.

Thought I may have upset someone by mentioning The Octagon Car Club ! I should have known better !

No worries, Chris, I’ve bought stuff from them myself over the years. My point was simply that the copy of the K Parts List on the Register site (which I provided some years ago!) is a good enough one to allow folks to print their own copy and in the process use heavier paper than the Octagon Car Club's reproductions which greatly improves the look and feel of the finished article.

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000