Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Loton Park
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  13:29:40  Show Profile
Hi, I ve had to regrettably withdraw from Wiscombe Park on the 12th so my next event will be VSCC Loton Park on the 26th / 27th Sept. I understand entries are low 87 to date so plenty of space . I know there are a few of us already signed up so it would be great to get more people out for what is another very social and enjoyable 2 days.

We will coordinate a triple M spot in the campsite! Do let me know if your planning to enter and I ll copy you in on any plans!!!

Good luck for those at Wiscombe and hopefully see you at Loton.

Thanks

Mark

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  09:46:50  Show Profile
140 + entires now for Loton should be another cracking weekend.

Did any one go to MGCC Wiscombe on Sat, any triple M entries?
Go to Top of Page

Mike Linward

United Kingdom
93 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  14:34:36  Show Profile
Yes, there were 10 Triple-M entries at Wiscombe with 8 cars but only 6 managed the competition runs in the afternoon - still, it was more than last year!

Mike
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  10:50:11  Show Profile
Only 3 MGs at Loton but we came back with 3 2nd In class overall awards. My PB, Ian SS in the PA/PB special and Mike Painter in the Kayne special.Fab weekend great venue, highly recommend.

Thanks to Jamie Dowley at sports and vintage who saved my weekend, I snapped a brake cable into Fallow on my first run(an entertaining moment to say the least), Jamie kindly found a couple of spares in his store. 7hrs later I was back up and running and ready for the Timed runs. I certainly learnt a few things about PB brakes on the weekend!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000