Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Prewar MG Gathering This Sunday - East Yo
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2142 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2021 :  23:05:01  Show Profile
I am aware that Tim Luffingham is setting up a section on local meets, but I cannot find it and I am therefore unsure if it is up and running yet. Great idea Tim anyway.

For those prewar MG enthusiasts located in the North / South / East / West Yorkshire area, I am pleased to announce details of an exciting day out at Breighton Airfield this weekend (Sunday).

Breighton Airfield is a former WWII bomber base and today is well known for it’s dedication towards preservation of historic aircraft. This weekend is the Vintage Aviation Fly-in weekend. Breighton is near Selby YO8 6DF.

This is a truly brilliant event and I have arranged Free Admission THIS SUNDAY with the organisers for all those turning up in a prewar MG.

Vintage aircraft from the WWI and WWII era will be flying in and out all day, static and overhead displays and you can get up close to the action. We already have prewar MGs turning up, so if you can attend then do bring your car and of course, the flying jacket!

More info can be found on the Vintage MG Parts Facebook page. Please email me direct if planning to attend. Enquiries@vintagemgparts.com

Nick Feakes, please do feel free to move this post if there is a more appropriate place for it on the Forum

Rich

Vintage MG Parts

Edited by - Richard Hardy on 23/06/2021 23:09:55

Robin Macmillan

United Kingdom
415 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2021 :  09:23:18  Show Profile
Sadly just too far from Hastings

Robin

PB 0527
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3343 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2021 :  12:08:38  Show Profile
Rich
I think this forum is appropriate. Normally events would be listed under "Events" (curiously enough!) from the menu on the home page but I think given how soon it is, your post works better. If anyone has an event let me know and I will add it to that section for you.
Tim's list is available from the menu on the home page as "Meets & Drives" which is intended for for regular meetings. If you have set up such a thing, let Tim Luffingham know.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2142 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2021 :  14:26:20  Show Profile
Many thanks Nick, much appreciated

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic