Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 California Cup Autotests
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2021 :  12:33:02  Show Profile
The Cali Cup autotest takes place this year at the MGCC Malvern event on Saturday 14th August. It's being organised by the indefatiguable Noel Lindford and Triple-M cars are warmly welcomed.

Noel was in touch with me this morning to say that if we can get together a team of three cars we can have a Register entry and be in with a chance of an award! So far we have one MMM entrant (thanks Barny Creaser) and more wil be welcomed.

Entry is open only to Club members and is free of charge!

The California Cup Autotest is a forward and reverse event, but this year is designed to be somewhat kinder to the car’s mechanicals, yet still be a serious challenge for driver skill and pace to navigate the tests and aim for a fast clean time. It is also more than suitable for those taking part in an Autotest for the first time.

Noel assures me that the course has been devised to be particularly suited to our cars, as it does not have high speed stretches (which favour more modern MGs) whereas our more nimble cars will be in with a better chance!

Details are at https://www.mgcc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/MGCC-California-Cup-2021-Supplementary-Regulations-and-Entry-Forms_issue-1.pdf
Noel can be contacted at on 07432 152095 or email noel.lindford@btinternet.com

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org

Edited by - DickMorbey on 27/06/2021 12:34:30
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000