Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 chroming
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

i.thomson

United Kingdom
401 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2021 :  16:02:50  Show Profile
I have some parts for chroming and would be interested in reccommendations for where to go in the east midlands. The suppliers tag shows a place in Hinckley but the hyperlink takes you to a page which has only a passing relevance to chroming. Has anyone used this firm or has anyone used anywhere else apart from Derby Plating?
regards
Ian Thomson

Michael Lees

United Kingdom
158 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2021 :  16:10:14  Show Profile
I have used the Hinckley guy. Excellent.

Mike Lees
1935 'NB' NA0897
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
294 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2021 :  16:38:54  Show Profile
Ian

Darren or David McFee @ Classics & Chrome. 07825854977 or 01455 637921. Unit 8 Hinckley Business Park, Brindley Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3BY.

I would highly recommend. Did a great job on the chromework on my PB. No connection, just a very happy user.

N.B. Don't expect hospital cleanliness or brilliant communication. This is an old fashioned chromer who is hands on.

Regards

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton
Go to Top of Page

tholden

United Kingdom
1627 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2021 :  18:35:40  Show Profile
Classics and Chrome were very good and did a lot of excellent work for me a few years back. However the man there who did the preparation and repairs left and the last radiator shell they did was not so good as previous work.
Perhaps worth checking for up to date report from Andy King who I believe also uses them.

TH
Go to Top of Page

i.thomson

United Kingdom
401 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2021 :  18:46:12  Show Profile
Thanks to you all for your replies. Has anyone used them recently?

Ian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000