Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2023 Register touring event?
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Davemercer

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2022 :  18:42:57  Show Profile
Hi Dick and thanks for getting the ball rolling , hopefully there will be some local members who can run with it ,the revised dates are currently fine for us and a combined trip to Silverstone with maybe a trip round the circuit would be the icing on the cake.
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2022 :  11:01:40  Show Profile
Dick. I am in. Possibly two of us. Also hope to do M.G. Live and PWP.
Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

philcoombs

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2022 :  17:58:10  Show Profile
Count us in, but not PWP weekend
Philip
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2496 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2022 :  19:34:55  Show Profile
Hello Dick, of the new dates, 5th to 8th June works fine for us as still do the May ones if they are still being considered. Middle of June not so good and July definitely not.

Cheers,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6008 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2022 :  19:40:08  Show Profile
Dick,
For us Pre War Prescott is more (much more?) appealing than MG Silverstone so those revise July dates would work well for, as would May or September. Always assuming we’re both up to the challenge!

Thanks

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2022 :  09:45:07  Show Profile
Thank you everyone who has responded so far.
Please keep the replies coming!
Thanks

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org
Go to Top of Page

Andrew Fock

Australia
370 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2022 :  23:07:46  Show Profile
Hi Dick,

As you may know I've just bought an L2 in the UK. I am planning to come over for about 4 weeks next year to do some events so would be keen to join in if it can work out. The Morgans are also planning to come over.

regards,

Andrew

L2061
NA 0279
PA12 94

NA 0279
PA 1294
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2022 :  10:40:04  Show Profile
Hello Andrew. If it is possible for you to be in the Reading area on the first Tuesday of any month, we will all be very pleased to meet you at our lunchtime meeting (mainly MMM) at The Leather Bottle, Mattingley Green, starting at around 12 noon. Good food and drink. The Morgans and Ed Taylor know the way.

Best wishes, Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

PreWarMG

Australia
395 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2022 :  05:03:30  Show Profile
May would suit us on our first trip to the UK from Australia. We won't be driving our M-Type, but will be in a pre-56 MG if the shipping works in time.

We are here for a good time, not a long time !.
Go to Top of Page

Andrew Fock

Australia
370 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2022 :  06:45:10  Show Profile
Hi Colin, the car is stored with Oliver Richardson who is in Woolhampton so I'm sure we can make that happen!

Regards,

Andrew

NA 0279
PA 1294
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2022 :  15:51:40  Show Profile
UPDATE

this is possibly a spoiler alert, because the following piece appears in the December/January edition of the bulletin which will be arriving on subscribers' doormats anytime soon. I thought it was as well to get the message out sooner rather than later, so here it is. As usual please resist the temptation to shoot the messenger!

I’ve written before about a hoped-for touring event of Suffolk. Although we have visited, contacted and shortlisted two possible event HQ hotels, we are currently lacking someone to lead and take overall charge of the event. We have very good input from those with local knowledge about where to go and what to see, but no one able to take control. This is therefore a final call for someone to step up to help, otherwise Suffolk may sadly remain unvisited by gaggles of Triple-Ms in 2023….

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000