Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Summer Gathering
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2023 :  12:35:33  Show Profile

Hello everyone.

I am pleased to confirm that this year's Summer Gathering will take place on Sunday, 25th June, at its usual venue of Greenacres, Purton Lane, Farnham Royal. Please do put the date in your diary and I will be in touch again when entries open.

If you haven't been before and would like further information on the event please do not hesitate to get in touch via email: e.taylor@oakend.net.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth

colintf

United Kingdom
1488 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2023 :  12:55:18  Show Profile
fantastic news Elizabeth and family. Thankyou :)

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3229 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2023 :  15:33:34  Show Profile
Hi Elizabeth.

Well done to you and Andrew on continuing with your Dad’s traditional and popular event.

I hope to attend and will have to park the TC behind the bins!

George
Ex L2023
Go to Top of Page

Mark T Boldry

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2023 :  22:20:19  Show Profile
Elizabeth, Anita and I are planning to come along again with the J2..

Mark T Boldry

J2 3714
L1 0589
D 0431

Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2023 :  16:42:57  Show Profile
Hello Everyone.

Just a note to let you know that entries are now open for this year’s Summer Gathering. An entry form is available via the document downloads/event forms area of this website.

It has also been emailed directly to all past attendees.

If you need any help with accessing an entry form please do not hesitate to get in touch.

We look forward to welcoming you and your cars back to Greenacres.

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.

Elizabeth

Edited by - Elizabeth Taylor on 09/04/2023 16:48:43
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1488 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2023 :  19:48:43  Show Profile
Thankyou Elisabeth and family :)

Colin Murrell
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2023 :  11:14:39  Show Profile

What a lovely surprise to return from holiday to a letter box bursting with entries for the Summer Gathering. Just finished sending out the acknowledgements and as of today we have 50 people entered already and we still have two months to go! Fantastic, thank you very much. Please keep those entries coming.

Elizabeth

Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2023 :  15:04:47  Show Profile

Dear all,

Just a note to remind you that the Triple-M Register’s Summer Gathering is taking place on Sunday, 25th June and entries for it close this Friday, 16th June.

We currently have 110 people entered and can still accept more entries. So, if you fancy a drive out on Sunday 25th please let me know so that I can reserve a place for you whilst you complete and return your entry form (which is available via the document downloads/event forms area of this website).

Remember, your Triple-M car doesn’t have to be on the road to enter so if it is not quite finished or indeed far from finished we would still love to see you!

Many thanks and I look forward to hopefully seeing you on the 25th.

Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1891 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2023 :  23:20:01  Show Profile

Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1484 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2023 :  11:01:02  Show Profile
A really splendid day out with masses of MMM cars, many extremely rare. Thank you again, Elizabeth, Andrew and your team of helpers. All I need to do is to find a quicker way of getting to "Greenacres" as we arrived 40 minutes later than we had intended. To save time, we used the M25 and M40 from Chertsey to Beaconsfield, but the plan failed miserably as the M25 was very slow around Heathrow. I will try making an earlier start from Southwick next year. Anyway, it was a superb day - perhaps just a bit on the warm side !

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2023 :  11:42:45  Show Profile
Well done on making the effort to come all that way from the South Coast. It is always good to see you and your car at this event, Not to mention all the other gatherings that you support so loyally!

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2023 :  16:10:21  Show Profile

A huge thank you to everyone that attended Sunday's Summer Gathering, we hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did and that you got home safely.

Special thanks again to our wonderful band of helpers, we could not have done it without them. Thank you also to Dick Morbey and David Barnes for stepping in on the day to run the bring and buy stand.

If anyone has any photos from the day that they would like to share please could you either email them to me or, if you are able, post them directly onto the forum.

Attached are a couple of photos kindly sent to me by Digby Gibbs. As you can see, the younger generation had a blast - our daughter Katherine is in the passenger seat, our nephew Daniel driving and Digby's grandchildren having a ball in the back!

Elizabeth

Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2023 :  12:12:06  Show Profile

Some more photos attached, this time kindly sent to me by David Hutchison (18/80 MK 11).

Elizabeth

Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2023 :  13:02:25  Show Profile

More photos, this time kindly sent by Jessica Kidd.

Elizabeth

Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2023 :  13:20:24  Show Profile

A few more, this time kindly sent to me by Tony Richards.

Elizabeth

Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1488 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2023 :  14:20:29  Show Profile
great photos from a wonderful day!

Colin Murrell

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000