Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 F1164 add images to the database yourself
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robert R

Austria
320 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2021 :  14:48:54  Show Profile
Hello, write to the register this way.
I had the opportunity to upload pictures of my own vehicle in the register with a description. After a few days you could see the pictures. It worked until the end of April 2021. It has stopped working since then.
My Login, my Triple M's, email and password. The information was entered correctly in the order and log in ok. Text input, upload picture, but after about 10 seconds the screen is white and apparently NO transfer to the register.
I wrote to: nfeakes@hotmail.com, MGTCTom@gmail.com, koenstruijk@gmail.com, collingburn@btinternet.com, everyone replied nicely, but the problem could not be solved.

In this way the picture and the text. But I would be happy if the register gives me the opportunity to do it myself again.

MG Magna Six 1932 with Halvor Westgaard, daughter Marthe, wife Marit Westgaard and MG TD with Bård Nielsen's family;
Bjarne Vestmo worked as a photographer and editor for the Norwegian newspaper Adresseavisens. I am happy and grateful for the digitized original picture from 1974;
Printed in the Adresseavisens newspaper, Trondheim, Norway, November 02, 1974;
Robert RUDOLF June 14, 2021

Robert (F1164)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000