Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC Silverstone 2017
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

LewPalmer

USA
3221 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2017 :  01:07:51  Show Profile
Can anyone please identify the current owner of the duo-green Airline Coupe. I am very familiar with the car as I had many conversations with Hiro Nishio when he was having restoration work done on the car. But after it returned to Sussex Sports Cars, I lost track of the ownership. As many know, I maintain a worldwide registry of all known Airline Coupes, even the ex-Airline Coupes. But due to sales and auctions, some escape my awareness.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2017 :  07:51:07  Show Profile
Hello Lew

The car is owned by Ron Loomes, who acquired it recently. I'm sure Ron won't mind me telling you this, because his name was shown on the information plaque that sat next to his car. I'll contact you off-line with further details.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1489 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2017 :  11:03:05  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by MaGic_GV

The Triple M team, of course! Tim Luffingham in his lovely 4 seat PA, Phil Bayne Powell in the ND and Graham Arrondelle in his PA.

Regards,
Graham

congratulations, what a great result

D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3230 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2017 :  11:21:48  Show Profile
I attach a couple of pictures, one of the lovely PB Airline owned by Ron Loomes and the other of Richard Stott, Librarian, and B Milton, Treasurer, serving members purchasing library items.

Thanks to those who helped with manning the stand and also thanks to Angie and Andy King for their interesting display of casting patterns and castings.

The idea of having our own marquee and providing refreshments proved to be popular.

George
Secretary

Edited by - George Eagle on 19/06/2017 11:23:49
Go to Top of Page

MaGic_GV

United Kingdom
868 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2017 :  09:33:07  Show Profile
Oh dear, it seems there was a miscalculation, the Triple M team did not win the Register Trophy after all, it went to the T Register!

Regards,
Graham
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000