Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Last Bulletin
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Paul White

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2021 :  21:43:32  Show Profile
The Feb/Mar Bulletin which is going out shortly includes an urgent request to the 100+ MMMr's who have yet to renew their 2021 subscription !!
To keep subscription costs down we only print the number of Bulletins we require plus a small percentage for new subscribers who join after Dec, but also the lower the total number printed the higher the costs !!
Its a very fine line!!
If you have yet to renew your response would be appreciated but also if you have decided not to renew your subscription could you confirm asap.
Many thanks Paul

Johnball

United Kingdom
91 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2021 :  17:54:22  Show Profile
Not sure I understand as a new boy. I have recently joined the MGCC and paid subscription. Do I need to pay separate subscription for triple m bulletin?
I am registered with the K section Chris Hobbs.
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2021 :  18:42:37  Show Profile
Greetings John and thanks for the posting. As an MGCC member you will automatically receive the Club's monthly 'Safety Fast!' magazine in which Triple-M matters are featured in each edition thanks to the good work of Cathelijne Spoelstra. Three of these monthly editions include multi-page features about our Register. In addition other ad hoc MMM articles also appear from time to time.

As the MGCC caters for a wide range of models from the early 1920s to the present day SF is of course fairly wide ranging.

Our Triple-M Register bi-monthly Bulletin is a separate stand alone publication catering exclusively for owners and followers of Triple-M cars. It is available on subscription at an annual price that reflects the costs of production and mailing.

Archived (not current) copies of the Bulletin can be seen at https://triple-mregister.org/bulletinlist3.asp which will give you a taster, so if you like what you see we'd ike to encourage you to subscribe.

Hope this heps..

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Christopher Hobbs

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2021 :  18:47:25  Show Profile
Hi John, Yes this is a separate Magazine for the MMM Members - with a specific, very reasonable, Subscription. Very worthwhile getting this every 2 Months: excellent articles, photos and instructive for issues on MMM Cars - Give an email to Paul on mmmbulletin.sub@btinternet.com and he will give you the details.
Christopher

C.Hobbs
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000